General terms and conditions
Mototrip d.o.o. (hereby known as MotoTrip) is the Tour operator. The address is Bana Tome Erdödija Bakača 28, Jastrebarsko, Croatia. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
The booking form is signed between MotoTrip (as the tour operator), and You (as a participant). By signing the booking form, you accept our terms and conditions. For a valid booking, the booking form must be signed and submitted both with booking deposit proof to our address mentioned above.
A booking deposit for the tour is required at the time of booking. The deposit is 250 Euros per person and it secures Your place on the tour. Reservations are based upon first come basis and space on each tour is limited.
The full payment (balance) is due 60 days before the start of the tour. If the balance is not received 60 days before the tour starts, MotoTrip reserves the right to cancel the reservation and keep the deposit. Before the tour start, each participant is obligated to sign a release and wavier form of rights. Otherwise MotoTrip has the right to cancel the tour for that participant.
MotoTrip is responsible for providing the services in the tour descriptions according to the local standards. However due to situations beyond its control (such as hotel closures, or weather etc.), MotoTrip reserves the right without prior notice to withdraw any part or all of a tour or to make such changes as may be necessary, and the extra cost, if applicable, shall be paid by the customer. It is agreed and understood that the owners, operators and agents of this tour including MotoTrip are not the guardians of the participant's safety and they cannot be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with any activity in connection with the tour which might result in injury, death or other damage to the participant, his property, his family, or heirs. MotoTrip is not responsible for any damage caused to third parties due to the participant’s activities during the tour. MotoTrip is not responsible for any delays, changes, in schedule or other conditions. MotoTrip is not responsible or liable for a delay occurring from the manufacturers failure to deliver the motorcycles on time. MotoTrip is not responsible for lost or stolen items from our rental locations or support vehicles. It is recommended that personal valuables and documents are not stored in the vehicle’s luggage.
MotoTrip's agents and representatives are representing us, but are not a party of this contract, nor are they in any event responsible or liable for any failure to provide any service as may be described in our literature pertaining to the contract.
If the participant does not comply with traffic laws, MotoTrip reserves the right to revoke this contract and remove the participant’s rental motorcycle. A participant is responsible for all traffic tickets received during the tour. A service charge will apply for all unpaid tickets. Participants agree to not cause any damage to natural surrounding or third parties through their actions while riding their motorcycles. In the event a participant repeatedly ignores rules or causes others to feel threatened by their actions, Mototrip reserves the right to revoke this contract and remove the participant’s rental motorcycle. Every participant needs a valid motorcycle license to take part in the tour. The participant is responsible for complying with passport and visa regulations and takes responsibility for consequences resulting from non-compliance.
The tour price includes hotel accommodation in double or twin rooms. If participant travels alone, but wish to share a double room, MotoTrip will try to find a roommate that is in the same situation. If MotoTrip cannot find a roommate, the single supplement will have to be charged. A limited number of single rooms are available at extra cost on a first-come basis, but availability cannot be guaranteed. Price of tour does not include all items not listed as included and all personal items.
In case of outdoor activities like swimming, white water rafting, rock climbing or any other activity potentially suggested as a supplemental activity to the tour, participant is fully aware of the risks and dangers and accepts full liability.
Photographs and videos taken on the tours by MotoTrip representatives are Mototrip's copyright. Mototrip can use all such material for advertising and marketing purposes, including images in which participants can be identified, without any charge from the participant. Participants who submit photos to Mototrip agree to allow the use of such photos by MotoTrip for advertising and marketing purposes.
Fares quoted by MotoTrip, its agents or publications are those in effect at time of printing. On rare occasions, due to situations beyond our control (like inflation etc.), MotoTrip reserves the right to change tour prices any time prior to 60 days before departure. MotoTrip reserves the right to correct printing errors and calculation mistakes by any time. Discounts offered by MotoTrip cannot be combined with other existing discounts. MotoTrip recommends that guests take out adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance. MotoTrip assumes no responsibility for loss, damage or delay in delivering baggage to tour participants. Baggage turned over MotoTrip for transport each day is done so at the participant's own risk. Baggage insurance is recommended.
MotoTrip recommends that you take out adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance.
MotoTrip attempts to arrange tour dates at a time when the weather conditions are pleasant for motorcycling. MotoTrip is not liable for unpleasant weather conditions and no refunds will be made for such conditions.
Tours operate on seasonal basis and where seasonal variances and/or weather condition cause changes in the tour routing and accommodations, the itinerary will be adjusted accordingly and alternate hotels, restaurants and roads will be used.
Please be sure to let us know about any special dietary requirements.
All our motorcycles are insured with Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance. The rental period is not interrupted due to damage to the motorcycle or the inability of the participant to ride the motorcycle. During the rental period, MotoTrip is not obligated to replace a damaged motorcycle. If a participant provides his own motorcycle, no tour insurance will be provided by MotoTrip.
Mototrip offers two insurance options, 'Basic insurance' and 'VIP Insurance'
In case of ‘Basic insurance’ (included in the price) a security deposit (deductible) of 2000 Euro must be paid to MotoTrip at the beginning of the motorcycle rental period. The deposit will be held until the undamaged motorcycle is returned in acceptable condition and will be refunded at that time.
Optionally, in case of ‘VIP Insurance’ (for a fixed fee of 20 EUR per day), security deposit (deductible) is lowered to 500 Euro and it must be paid to MotoTrip at the beginning of the motorcycle rental period. The deposit will be held until the undamaged motorcycle is returned in acceptable condition and will be refunded at that time.
MotoTrip reserves the right to substitute a motorcycle confirmed to a participant (due to uncontrollable situations like mecanical problems, theft etc.), but will make every effort to ensure the booked model. If not possible, MotoTrip will certainly try to contact the participant prior to any substitution.
Rental conditions are a constituent part of the contractual agreement between Mototrip d.o.o. (Renter) hereby known as MotoTrip and the customer (hirer), governing the use of motorcycles. Rights to deviations, variations or supplemental provisions, which shall be valid only in writing, reserved.
In case of renting a motorcycle from MotoTrip (without applying for a guided tour), a booking deposit for the rental is required at the time of booking. The deposit secures your rental bike. It equals 20% of the expected rental cost or a minimum of 150 Euro. After the deposit is received, your reservation becomes final. If a participant fails to send a reservation deposit, MotoTrip may cancel the reservation at any time. The balance for rentals must be paid at least 30 days prior to the start of the rental period. If the cancellation for the renting (total or partial) is received more than 30 days prior to the start of the rental period 50% of the deposit will be returned; from 30-15 days prior to the start of the rental period 50% of the full rental amount will be returned, 15 days or less prior to the start of the rental period 0% will be returned. Modification of an existing rental reservation can be made free of charge if claimed at least 21 days before the commencement of the rental, otherwise a surcharge may apply.
Hirer will receive motorcycle with a full tank of fuel and is responsible to return the motorcycle with a full tank of fuel. If hirer doesn’t return the motorcycle with a full tank, he will be subject to a refueling charge.
The Hirer shall use the motorcycle with due care and attention, observe the appropriate technical codes of practice and operating instructions as well as ensure road safety. The Hirer shall comply with legal requirements especially the provisions of road traffic regulations. The Hirer shall be liable to the payment of all administrative fees, fines and penalties that are attributed to his/her use of the motorcycle. The renter shall hand over the motorcycle in a technically correct and road-safe condition. The Hirer shall additionally receive the vehicle documents and tools. The Renter shall recognize and accept existing damage only if it is defined in writing in the damage form as part of the handover procedure. If, through no fault of the Hirer, a repair is necessary during the rental period in order to ensure operation or maintain roadworthiness of the motorcycle, the Hirer must receive the Renter's consent before proceeding with the repair. Further claims, irrespective of whatever legal reason, are excluded unless the damage or loss to the Hirer is attributed to intent or gross negligence on the part of the Renter.
It shall be prohibited for the Hirer to:
- Allow any other person than the authorized persons named in the rental agreement to use the motorcycle.
- Allow such authorized persons to drive the motorcycle if they are banned from driving or if they do not possess a valid driver's license or are incapable of driving.
- Drive the motorcycle if he/she himself/herself is banned from driving or if he/she does not possess a valid driver's license.
- Use the motorcycle in a condition unsuitable for driving.
- Use the motorcycle for commercial purposes.
- Participate in motorcycle racing events of any kind, including the practice runs pertaining to such events or track days.
- Use the motorcycle off-road.
- Pawn or sell the motorcycle or dispose of the motorcycle or its parts, equipment, accessories and documents in any way that could infringe the rights of ownership of the Renter or infringe any other rights the Renter has on the motorcycle.
If damage or loss occurs, as well as in the event of damage or accident, the Hirer shall be obliged to notify the Renter immediately by telephone. Towing and/or repair services are to be called in only after obtaining the consent of MotoTrip. The police must be notified immediately in the event of an accident. Evidence (witnesses, track marks, etc.) is to be secured, the personal data of those involved recorded and everything must be done that can contribute to correct and complete clarification of the sequence of events.
The hirer agrees to assume financial responsibility up to the amount of his/her chosen insurance option in case of damage to the motorcycle. The Hirer is expressly reminded that, despite fully comprehensive liability insurance, he/she is still liable for damage in the following cases:
- If he/she does not comply with the provisions of the contractual agreement.
- Leaves the site of an accident he/she was involved in.
- Causes damage intentionally, deliberately or through gross negligence.
- Exceeds the agreed rental period contrary to the terms of the agreement
The motorcycle shall be returned without any externally visible deficiencies. The Hirer shall return the motorcycle in the same condition at the end of the rental period at the agreed place and time with all vehicle documents, tools and accessories. The Renter shall be entitled to rescind the rental agreement without prior notice if a compelling reason is known that would render continuation of the rental agreement unacceptable. Important reasons include in particular incorrect personal data of the Hirer, information on credit worthiness as well as serious infringement of the provisions of the contractual agreement. In the event of rescission without prior notice the rental motorcycle must be returned immediately, i.e. before the agreed rental period has elapsed. The Renter's right to claim for damages and compensation shall remain unaffected.
The hirer agrees to assume financial responsibility for all traffic infractions incurred on his rental motorcycle for the duration of his rental period.
Cancellations received 60 (and more) days prior to departure will be subject to a 150 Euro per person cancellation fee. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to departure, cancellation fee (per person) is as follows: 59-30 days= 40% of tour cost; 29-15 days= 70% of tour cost; within 14 days= 100% of tour cost. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. No exception to this policy can be made for any reason.
Up to two weeks prior to the tour start, MotoTrip can cancel the tour if a sufficient number of customers for the particular tour is not reached. In this case the customer will be notified as soon as possible and MotoTrip will offer to operate the tour if all participants agree to a supplemental charge due to the low number of tour members. If participants do not accept to pay the supplement, MotoTrip will refund their deposit and payments in full, which constitutes the full settlement. MotoTrip is not liable for any additional costs or losses incurred by the participant (for example the cost of pre-paid airline tickets, hotel reservations etc.) due to the cancellation of the tour due to lack of participants. Situations beyond our control may arise which make it necessary for us to reschedule or cancel a tour, change itineraries or make substitutions regarding hotels, cities, guides and other travel arrangements. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any resulting losses, expenses or inconvenience to the participant. MotoTrip is not required to make refunds once the tour commences, regardless of the reason for the participant's inability to complete his tour.
When the tour cannot be started or has to be interrupted or ended for reasons outside of the control of MotoTrip or its contractors or customers as well as in a case of force majeure such as riots, floods, earthquakes, strikes, etc. the contract becomes invalid.
Trip cancellation insurance
MotoTrip offers trip cancellation insurance to our customers. Customers who select this option can receive a refund of tour fees when a customer or traveling companion must cancel or interrupt the trip for reasons covered by this cancellation insurance. It does not cover expenses not paid to MotoTrip (such as airfare), or expenses incurred prior to or after the tour (such as pre-payment of extra hotel nights booked as a courtesy or recommended by MotoTrip).
This insurance can only be purchased at the time of the tour booking. MotoTrip will not accept a request to purchase this insurance after the tour has been booked. Your passenger or roommate will be considered your designated traveling companion. If you are in a single room you may designate a traveling companion prior to the start of the tour.
The cost of this trip cancellation insurance is 7.5% of the total tour price, including motorcycle upgrades, single room supplements and passenger costs, and excluding any charges not paid to MotoTrip.
MotoTrip will make a refund if the customer purchased this insurance and is prevented from starting or completing the tour due to the following:
- Sickness, accidental injury or death of the customer, the customer’s traveling companion, or an immediate family member or business partner of the customer or traveling companion. The claim must be substantiated by a physician’s statement or other appropriate documentation.
- The customer or traveling companion being required to serve on a jury or being subpoenaed. The claim must be substantiated by a letter from the court.
- The customer or traveling companion having his/her home made uninhabitable by fire, flood or other natural disaster. The claim must be substantiated by a letter from the insurance company.
- The customer or traveling companion being directly involved in a traffic accident substantiated by a police report, when en route to departure.
- The customer or traveling companion, either of whom is in the military, is called to duty during the period covered by the tour. The claim must be substantiated by letter from the military.
- A strike, natural disasters or bad weather results in the cancellation of airline service that prevents the customer from arriving in time to participate in the tour.
- Employment termination, if the customer had been with the same employer for at least two consecutive years, and is terminated through no fault of his own after electing to purchase the insurance. The claim must be substantiated by a termination letter on company letterhead.
- War or terrorism in a country which is part of the tour which then leads the customer’s government to issue a warning to not travel there during the period when the tour is to take place. Such recommendation must be made after the date of purchase of the Trip Cancellation Insurance.
This Insurance specifically excludes:
- Expenses not included in the price of the tour, such as airline expenses, extra hotel nights or additional sightseeing activities.
- Lost, damaged or stolen luggage.
- Medical costs, including medical evacuation.
- Pre-existing conditions. Pre-existing conditions are any injury occurring prior to and including the date of purchase of this insurance and any illness occurring during the 120 days prior to and including the date of purchase of this protection, for which treatment by a licensed physician has been sought or advised or for which symptoms exist which would cause a prudent person to seek diagnosis, care or treatment.
- Any situation not expressly and specifically included above.
If the cancellation occurs prior to the start of the tour, the entire cost will be refunded. If the cancellation occurs during the trip (and the insurance has been purchased), a pro- rated refund will be made for the unused days of the trip.
In the case of flight cancellation or an accident which makes it impossible for the customer to arrive at the starting location of the tour, the customer will have the option of receiving a refund of the tour payment or joining the tour in progress. If the customer wishes to join the tour in progress, MotoTrip will advise the customer as to whether it is feasible to do so. If deemed feasible by MotoTrip and the customer requests that MotoTrip assist with alternate arrangements, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer and no pro-rated credit will be granted for any days of the tour that were not used.
Tvrtka: Mototrip d.o.o.
Pravni oblik: društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću
Sjedište: Bana Tome Erdödija Bakača 28, 10450 Jastrebarsko
Osnivači/članovi društva: Darko Novosel
Ime i prezime voditelja poslova: Darko Novosel
Osoba ovlaštena za zastupanje: Darko Novosel (direktor, voditelj poslovnice, zastupa društvo pojedinačno i samostalno)
Adresa e-pošte: firstname.lastname@example.org
Broj telefona/telefaksa: 091/536-2847
Radno vrijeme: 10-12h svaki zadnji ponedjeljak u mjesecu
Broj sudskog registra: 080777700
PDV identifikacijski broj: HR81732611777
Polica za osiguranje jamčevina turističkih paket aranžmana: OV0682037299, Jadransko osiguranje
Registrirano kod Trgovačkog suda u Zagrebu pod br.: Tt-11/21246-2
Pojedinosti o nadležnom tijelu čijem službenom nadzoru podliježe
Ministarstvo turizma, Samostalni sektor turističke inspekcije, Služba turističke inspekcije, Područna jedinica Zagreb, Trg Republike Hrvatske 8/1, Zagreb
Upute o načinu podnošenja prigovora:
Obavještavamo cijenjene korisnike usluga da svoje prigovore mogu podnijeti putem e-maila email@example.com. Odgovor na zaprimljeni prigovor, Agencija će ispostaviti u roku 15 dana od primitka istoga.
Postupak u svezi s prigovorom:
Putem e-maila, putnik reklamira neodgovarajuću uslugu kod turističkog pratitelja odnosno predstavnika organizatora, a ako ga nema, kod izvršitelja usluga. Ukoliko putnik ne podnese prigovor na gore navedeni način, a konzumira uslugu, odriče se prava na odštetu. Putnik je dužan surađivati s turističkim pratiteljem ili s predstavnikom organizatora i izvršiteljem usluga u dobroj namjeri da se otklone uzroci prigovora. Ako putnik ne prihvati ponuđeno rješenje prigovora koje odgovara uplaćenoj usluzi, organizator neće uvažiti naknadnu putnikovu reklamaciju niti na nju odgovoriti.
- Ako uzrok prigovoru ne bi bio otklonjen, putnik s turističkim pratiteljem ili predstavnikom organizatora ili izvršiteljem usluga o tome sastavlja pismenu potvrdu u dva primjerka koju obojica potpisuju. Putnik zadržava jedan primjerak ove potvrde.
- Najkasnije 8 dana po povratku putnik predaje pismeni prigovor u prodajnom mjestu gdje je uplatio aranžman, te prilaže pismenu potvrdu koju je potpisao predstavnik i možebitne račune za dodatne troškove. Organizator će primiti u postupak samo potpuno dokumentirane pritužbe koje primi u navedenom roku od 8 dana.
- Organizator je dužan donijeti pismeno rješenje na ovaj prigovor u roku od 14 dana po primitku prigovora u prodajnom mjestu. Organizator može odgoditi rok rješenja pritužbe zbog prikupljanja informacija i provjere navoda žalbe kod davaoca usluga najviše za još 14 dana. Organizator će rješavati samo one pritužbe kojima se uzrok nije mogao otkloniti u mjestu boravka. Dok organizator ne odluči o prigovoru putnika, putnik se odriče posredovanja bilo koje druge osobe, sudske ustanove ili davanja informacija u medije.